why did my african dwarf frog die

So high ammonia and nitrite in the water may be the cause of why your African dwarf frogs died probably. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.


3 Ways To Play With Your African Dwarf Frog Wikihow

Its not true at all.

. Usually attempting to escape the tank and frantic swimming is an attempt to avoid toxins in the water. African dwarf frogs have long dull scummy skin which is easily observable. The idea behind the salt is that it helps to draw some of the excess fluid out of your frog but since African dwarf frogs are not.

There are many things which may kill these awesome little creatures. Press J to jump to the feed. Why is my African dwarf frog floating at the top of my tank.

I would do a daily 40 to 50 water change using temperature. It sounds like your tank is not cycled and is allowing these toxins to build up and poison the frogs. More often than not the salt kills your frog.

I just checked on my betta and my frogs and noticed Ale one of my frogs lying on his back I tapped on the glass and he didnt move so I got my fish. Why Did My African Dwarf Frog Suddenly Die. Most African Dwarf frogs especially in captivity die due to poor eating tank conditions and diseases.

The yeast may carry ammonia and nitrates that are high or the. More often than not the salt kills your frog. This is because African dwarf frogs can not withstand the presence of ammonia and nitrite at all.

It was about a year old the white patch on the top wasnt there before and Im not sure about the red one on the bottom. Those who notice dead skin repeatedly floating on African dwarf frogs have a problem on their hands. Then around 930 at night one of my frogs just started banging his head against the side of the fish tank.

Ammonia and nitrite levels as well as fungus. Frequently you will see. When African dwarf frogs are in particularly lazy and lethargic moods they may frequently choose to float near the.

The presence of ammonia and nitrite in water can kill your African dwarf frog. If I recall correctly this frog has been through a lot being in. Generally African dwarf frogs are slow eaters but they will eat when hungry.

I had two African Dwarf frogs and four neon tetras which are extremely calm fish. Why did my African Dwarf Frog die. Most African Dwarf frogs especially in captivity die due to poor eating tank conditions and diseases.


African Clawed And African Dwarf Frog Resources Page Aquarimax Pets


African Dwarf Frog Care Guide Tank Size Tank Mates Lifespan


3 Ways To Play With Your African Dwarf Frog Wikihow


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Blond Dwarf Frog

0 comments

Post a Comment